Header Ads Widget

Bioshifax natural products formulated by Nutritionist

It all begins with one day when I felt a strong urge to leave the house as I was convinced that I had no choice but to find a dental treatment for myself. Sometimes, I don’t understand why they were so adamant about keeping me away from the dentist or dealing with them.

Muslim woman in white dress gazing out window.
"It's not like I'm unaware; you've sent me to the good place to learn."

It’s not like they were someone you must be scared of, they were human beings after all and for sure they did their best to provide the best service for you.

One night, all of a sudden I felt a great unknown force. I can honestly say that I was tired of listening to the complaints almost every hour of how he did this and that.

Like if you don’t like him, ask him for solutions. Don’t torture yourself like this.

Until one day, my heart was racing during my nap. It was me who had repeatedly begged to leave this house. I was just recovering from all the turmoil, hoping someone would understand how much it hurt when you heard the chaos.

The blame, the accusations, the irrelevant ridiculous information that they were convinced to believe was not true.

My thought was to go to the river, I had told them I wanted to go somewhere like a waterfall but I saw the news. They were alarmed and forbade me, I couldn’t endure how to say it. Like can’t you not lock me up like this?

What are you envious of me?

I had known this for sure for years, until mom told me he had schizophrenia.

"Lelaki memang tak faham ke tak faham bahasa, orang tak nak cakap lagi dia desak suruh jawap. Bukan bapak aku jer, ni doktor pun sama. Apa yang bapak aku cakap kat doktor tu sampai perangai sebijik macam dia?!" - Aleena

I forgot sometimes.

Until I reached my room, I saw the Angel appear, handing me a Bekal Tupperware just as I was about to die. He said, "Close your eyes," and that's how it happened. It was a miracle from the Merciful Allah, who understood my pain and gently comforted me. I had been starving myself because of the unbearable noise around me. I had been alone for a few days, locking myself in my room. Everyone else was busy packing and going about their usual tasks until I collapsed in the car park during Subuh and stumbled back to my room.

I wasn't sure if my post hurt them. I only wanted to learn.

The past and everything else hold no significance for me. My sole concern is the enigma that lies within my brain. Why am I told that my parents were not good people when I am convinced otherwise? - iPhone Hijacked 

What is that cryptic code? and what is inside the cigarretes? 

Yet to be known by their exact names, they are far too small to even convince your eyes to see.

 - Nov 2022 -

Post a Comment